Welcome to The Alexandra Worthing.
At The Alexandra we are proud of our pub and we welcome all customers old and new with open arms. We ensure that all our customers enjoy their time with us at The Alexandra and that they receive the very best in service, quality of food, drink and great entertainment. We want The Alexandra to be a real home from home.
On Saturday nights, we offer a wide selection of live music from local bands and tribute acts. Check out what's coming up here.
DRINKS AT THE ALEXANDRA
Great selection of real ales and draft lagers always available. We also have a great range of speciality gins. Check out our drinks page.
- All day, Pint and a Burger £6.00
- Between 4pm – 7pm a pint of Fosters or real ale £3.50. A bottle of house wine only £10
- Spin the wheel with a cash prize
- Meat raffle
- QUIZ NIGHT – starts at 9pm
- Bar Billiards
- All day till closing time – Prosecco £12.00 a bottle
- Sat 30th Nov – 9pm – ‘THE MAMA CANE BAND’
- Sat 1st Dec – 9pm – ‘TRIPPLE X’
- Sat 8th Dec – 9pm – ‘LIQUID LOGIC’
- Sat 15th Dec – 7pm – 9pm – ‘THE SLEIGH BELLES’
- Friday 21st Dec – 9.30pm – ‘DRAG WITH NO NAME’
- Sat 22nd Dec – 9pm – ‘STONE COLD SOBER’
- Sat 24th Dec – 9pm – CHARISSE
- View the new ALEXANDRA YOUTUBE CHANNEL see the bands above live
- Alexandra – YOUTUBE CHANNEL
- Sunday lunch from 12-5pm
The Alexandra has been many things in its past; hotel, hostelry and of course a community pub. The building dates from around c1830. The Alexandra closed on 16th May 2015 for a major refit when the internal layout of the pub was changed. The Alexandra re-opened her doors again on 20th June 2015. LANDLORD HISTORY
- 1871 – William Howard
- 1874 – William Howard (Alexandra Tavern)
- 1878 – Sarah Howard (Alexandra Tavern)
- 1886 – Thomas J Martin
- 1891 – William Cole (Alexandra Hotel)
- 1901 – William J Cole
- 1905 – Horace William Symonds
- 1927 – E J Blake
- 1931 – Mrs Blake
- 1980 – Steve Williams
- 1985 – Margaret Benn
- 1990’s – Bill Argent
- 2009 – John Cooper
- 2015 – Chris Faulkner
- 2016 – Darren Tovey-Yeoumans.